STREETS OF BANGKOK 2015 ( 1/3 )

By CM Lim


Every visit to Bangkok was for a different purpose.
In my younger days, I started out with curiosity, eager to explore the many places of interest, temples and Buddhas.
Later visits saw product sourcing or trade shows as primary goal.
This visit however, I hit the ground running with photography in mind. Having little time on hand, I covered a small area in the busy tourist spot around Pratunam where street shopping Markets vie with big shopping Malls, and got more than I bargain for....



ON THE ROAD


CALM



Just before the peak hour traffic, Toot Toot knows where to wait.




AMULET



For taxi drivers, blessed amulets assures them of safety on the roads and drive confidently.





EVENING RUSH



Office workers knocking off from work add to the already busy market streets..













Comments

Popular Posts